Office of Educational Leadership Learning
The FAU Center looks to support the state and its districts research and develop informed, diverse, creative, and talented educational leaders in support of meeting the learning needs of students. Our team of highly engaged and practicing consultants and expert researchers are at the ready to engage, research, analyze, and deliver the leadership learning services that meet the individual contexts of those seeking our support.
- Professional Learning for Leadership focused on enhancing conditions to support system SEL
- Train-the-trainer, credentialing for SEL Coaches
- SEL Strategic Planning – district and school level
- SEL Walk Through Tools: Look for training and calibration
- SEL for non-instructional staff (OST, bus drivers, etc.)