Donate to the Department
Thank you for your support of faculty and students in the Department of Educational Leadership and Research Methodology. Your gifts to support our outstanding graduate students and the scholarship of an excellent diverse faculty is much needed. This department is unique and special, with internationally renowned faculty that are highly productive in their scholarship while committed and caring with students. Your gifts, whether modest or large, will be used to support our faculty and/or students.
The following are areas where funds are needed:
- Student Scholarships and Fellowships
- Student Conference Professional Travel
- Faculty Travel to Present Scholarship Papers at Professional Conferences
- Post-Doctoral Visiting Faculty
- Funding Visiting Scholars and Lecturers for Faculty and Students
- Funding Faculty and/or Student Research
- Food Support for Receptions at Professional Gatherings of Faculty, Students, Alumni and Stakeholders
Endowments are gifts that keep on giving. These types of gifts provide a lasting source of support to the department. Donors can give either outright or through deferred funds when they establish an endowed gift. Possible endowments to be considered for the department include:
- Naming of the Dissertation Room
- Naming a Student Scholarship or Fellowship
- Naming of the Department of Educational Leadership and Research Methodology
- Naming a Graduate Research Assistantship
- Establishing a Faculty Eminent Scholar in School Leadership
- Establishing a Faculty Eminent Scholar in Higher Education Leadership
- Establishing a Faculty Eminent Scholar in Research Methodology
- Establishing a named Post-Doctoral Visiting Faculty Position
Directions for making a gift
Follow these steps to ensure your donation is routed to the correct department:
- Click on the RED Continue to donate button at the bottom of this page.
- Select the amount you wish to donate
- IMPORTANT: Select the "Department of Educational Leadership and Research Methodology" from the list of available Designations (see image on the right).
- Complete the rest of the form
Thank you again for your support of the special work that we do in this department.
To speak to a university official about a possible endowment to the department please contact Robert Shockley, Chair at (561) 297-3550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.