Facilities & Resources Templates
The Office of Research Development has created “boilerplate language” on FAU colleges/units to help faculty write the “Facilities and Resources” section for various grant proposals. Note: Please do not copy this text verbatim; rather you should tailor this text to address the specific resources required for your unique grant proposal.
To access the templates, click on the links below. Access is limited to the FAU community only via FAU email and password login.
- FAU – General Research Overview
- Dorothy F. Schmidt College of Arts and Letters
- College of Business
- College of Social Work & Criminal Justice
- College of Education
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College
- Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine
- Christine E. Lynn College of Nursing
- Charles E. Schmidt College of Science
- Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute
*Please contact your College Research Administrator if updated F&R information is not available above. As of January 1, 2021, the Office of Research Development will no longer update the college F&R boilerplate, only the FAU boilerplate.