Below you will find the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) and all signed agreements. Hard copies of the CBA are available upon request. The current agreement is from 2022-2025.
- BOT/UFF Collective Bargaining Agreement 2018-2021
- BOT/UFF Collective Bargaining Agreement 2015-2018
- BOT/UFF Collective Bargaining Agreement 2012-2015
- BOT/UFF Collective Bargaining Agreement 2009-2012
- BOT/UFF Collective Bargaining Agreement, 2006-2009
Notices and Information
United Faculty of Florida (UFF) is the official collective bargaining agent for faculty at Florida Atlantic University. The FAU chapter of UFF represents members of the bargaining unit for the purpose of negotiating a collective bargaining agreement with the University. The collective bargaining agreement provides the terms and conditions of employment for members of the bargaining unit. The Agreement includes provisions on salaries and benefits, academic freedom and responsibility, intellectual property rights, and other important professional matters. Membership and paying dues are not mandatory, but optional for those in the bargaining unit.
For more information, please visit UFF-FAU.org