Accessing Fit First-Year
for Student Success Trainings
To access AlcoholEdu for College Primary, Sexual Assault Prevention, and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion trainings follow these instructions:
- You'll receive an email from email@example.com on behalf of FAU.
- Click on the login tile provided.
- Use your FAU Net ID and password to login into the training
- Select each course and follow the instructions given. Part 1 of Sexual Assault Prevention ,AlcoholEdu for College, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes each.
- 30 days after you complete Part 1 you will receive an email giving you access to Part 2.
- Re-access the course through the link provided. Part 2 of AlcoholEdu for College Primary, Sexual Assault Prevention, and Diversity, Equity, and Inlcusion will take approximately 15 minutes each to complete.
- Once you receive an initial invitation email, you may also access your courses directly from the website https://admin.fifoundry.net/en/floridaatlanticuniversity/sign_in
To access the Kognito: Mental Health Training
- Go to Kognito At Risk
- Select the link that applies: Student or Staff
- Log into Kognito with your FAU NETID and password
- Click enroll
- Fill out needed information and once completed click Launch
- Follow the instructions to complete the module
To access the Hazing Prevention training follow these instructions:
- Go to https://fau.prevent.zone/
- Click Login at the top and use your FAU NETID and password to sign-in
Your 1st Year @ FAU
As you start your semester, the First-Year checklist will help you keep track of your experiences. Research shows that students who reach these milestones during their first year are more likely to graduate on time and enjoy their college experience.