Dean of Students:
- Submit concern for a student. They do wellness checks, have a food pantry, help with homelessness, victim services, exceptional circumstance withdrawal, and administer the student conduct process.
Counseling and Psychological Services:
- 24/7 hotline where you can speak to licensed therapist at any time and make an appointment for an individual appointment or to learn about opportunities for group counseling.
Owls Care Health Promotion:
- A bright future includes making responsible and healthy choices. Owls Care provides health and well-being programs, services and resources empowering students to be healthy, responsible, and successful!
Student Health Services:
- Provides high quality healthcare, education and public health services
The Office of Family Engagement:
- Designed to assist families in navigation of campus resources for their students. Serves as a FAU family advocate. We are available as your one-stop-shop for all questions or concerns.
Self Care Resources for Healing & Overcoming Racial Trauma
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7. Free. Confidential. Available in Spanish and for Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Lifeline Chat is also available online.
The Trevor project
Resource for LGBTQ youth. Call, chat, and text available 24/7. They have an online community and resource page for frequently asked questions.
Crisis text line
Text HOME to 741741
Text a crisis counselor 24/7 in the US and Canada. Also available through Facebook Messenger.
The Steve Fund
Text STEVE to 741741
Mental health resource for students of color. They have a blog, student stories, and a special codeword for the Crisis Text Line