All of the Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatics Engineering faculty members participate in various professional engineering organizations and are active in research through projects supported by federal, state or local funding sources that include the involvement of the department's graduate and undergraduate students.
- Air Emissions Characterization and Control Laboratory
- Geotechnical Testing Lab
- Hydrosystems Research Laboratory (HRL)
- Laboratory for Remote Sensing and Hydrometeorology
- Laboratories for Engineered Environmental Solutions (Lab.EES)
- Materials/Structures Lab
- Multimodal Intelligent Transportation Systems Lab