College of Education Field Experience
The Office for School Engagement provides the connection between our candidates and local school and community partners. As part of our teacher preparation program requirements, candidates participate in varied field experiences, practicum, and student teaching / internship placements within school district and community classrooms.
All placements must be arranged through our office.
Getting Placed is Easy!
STEP 1: Apply for Placement
All Applications and Security Clearance must be submitted by:
- FALL: November 1st
- SPRING: March 1st
- SUMMER: June 1st
- Clinical Experiences Handbook
- Steps to Receiving a Placement
- Courses that Require Field Experience Placements
- Employee Approval Forms
- Record of Hours Log
- District Area Maps
- Request for a Certificate of Participation Here
- Palm Beach County Badge Renewal Form