The FAU Career Center offers a variety of services to help Graduate Students achieve their career goals, including, but not limited to:
- CV and Resume Critiques
- Academic and Non-Academic Mock Interviews
- LinkedIn Profile Review
- Specialized Workshops
- Academic and Non-Academic Job Search Assistance
- Collaborations with Graduate and Professional Student Association (GPSA) and the Graduate College to offer networking events
CV & Resume Writing
Preparing a dynamic CV & resume will help you prepare for your job and internship search.
Upload your CV & Resume for a virtual critique through Handshake:
Watch this short video or see below.
- Step 1: Sign in to Handshake using your FAU net ID and password
- Step 2: If this is your first time signing in, activate your account and answer the questions
- Step 3: On the home page, click on your name in the upper right corner and then click on “Documents”
- Step 4: Click on the “Add New Document" button
- Step 5: Click on “Choose File” and upload your Resume as a .doc or .pdf file then click “Save”
FAU Sample CV & Resumes
Sample Materials for Applications to Faculty Positions
[Under construction for Florida Atlantic University]
These samples have been generously donated by University of California San Francisco (UCSF) students, postdocs, and alumni, and carefully organized by the Office of Career & Professional Development at UCSF, to offer ideas about how to present skills and experiences while applying to faculty positions.