Career Consulting involves brief immediate assistance provided by paraprofessionals with an emphasis on information giving and receiving.
The FAU Career Center has drop-in Career Advising hours which do not require an appointment*. Career Consulting is a consultation with a Career Consultant on any related career concern(s):
- Choosing a major and/or career path
- Co-op & internship program
- Resume & cover letter critique
- Salary negotiations
- Interviewing tips
- Applying to Graduate school
- Information about the FAU Professional Mentor program
- General occupational information
Career Consultants are available for drop-in career consulting:
Boca Raton Campus:
Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. in SU-80 Bldg., 220
*This service is on a first come, first served basis.