- Financial Certification Form (FCF)
- SEVIS Transfer Form – required only for
- applicants who are currently in the U.S. in either F-1 or J-1 status and
- transfer from another institution within the U.S.
- Bank Letters
- A bank letter written in English including U.S. dollar amounts, and issued within 6 months from creating I-20. Bank letter has to present specific sources of financial support and the exact amounts required to study a FAU for the first year.
International students who are seeking F-1 or J-1 non-immigrant status-1 visa must also submit documentation required for obtaining the Form I-20 (for the F-1 visa) or the Form DS-2019 (for the J-1 visa).
Please submit the above documents to:
International Student and Scholar Services
Attn: I-20 or DS-2019 Processing
777 Glades Road DP 49
Boca Raton, Florida 33431, USA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: I-20 or DS-2019 Processing)
Telephone: 561-297-3049; Fax: 561-297-2446