Design and Construction Services

1. How to Request a Minor Project

  • Download the  NEW Minor Project Request Form.

  • Follow the instructions included with the form.

  • Obtain signatures of  BOTH  your Dean/Director AND the Vice President that you department reports to.  The form will not be processed without the proper signatures.

  • Send form to Design and Construction Services, Campus Operations Building CO-69, Room 111 or email completed form to Ion Mavrodin.

Your project will be assigned to a Project Manager who will contact you to start the project.

If you have further questions about completing the form, you can contact Ion Mavrodin at 561-297-3292