Welcome to the Office of Space Utilization and Analysis
The mission of the Space Utilization and Analysis is:
To provide the University community and the Board of Governors with accurate current data relating to the University’s inventory of space.
To review requests for use of University space and, if approved, ensure that liability for that use resides with the appropriate party.
To ensure that temporary campus signage conforms to all established University standard(s).
To manage the Leasing of space and the granting of Easements for the University.
Most importantly, to accomplish the above in an efficient, professional and pleasant manner.
Please note: A new Facilities Use Application is now in effect for facilities use. Please contact Corina Mavrodin, 561-297-0541, if you have any questions regarding the use of the form.
Temporary Sign Info: To post temporary signs on the Boca Raton campus, please review the University policies for Campus Signage and Distribution of Printed Material for information about procedures. Use the Temporary Sign Application to request posting of signage.
Placement of advertising signs - NEW
There were identified 21 locations in the core of the campus for advertising signs . Please use this map for identifying the locations and the application for submitting your request. Note that the signs will be placed and removed by our crew and will be allowed only one per location
Guidelines for Animals at Events on FAU property
The outline below is to be followed when bringing animals on campus for events.
- Send documentation from a licensed Veterinarian for all the animals to
Dr. Sylvia Gografe, and copy
Corina Mavrodin, listing the following regarding the animals:
- De-worming and other prophylactic treatments
- Any health-related treatments, if applicable
- A statement that the animals were free of communicable diseases at the time of exam..
- What animals will be brought and how many.
- The documents should not be older than 4 weeks and should be provided at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Provide the following to
Wendy Ash Graves, with FAU Department of Environmental, Health, & Safety:
- Acknowledgement to EH&S that hand sanitizer will be available before and after touching the animals.
- Confirmation to EH&S that pet waste will be cleaned and properly disposed in trash receptacles.
- Vendor’s staff attendants will be present with the animals at all times.
- The vendor will provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance, denoting the following language for endorsement:
“The Florida Atlantic University Board of Trustees, the Florida Board of Governors, the State of Florida and the their respective officers, agents, volunteers and employees are listed as Additional Insured under this commercial general liability policy.”