Broward Campuses Digital Displays
Any FAU unit or group can submit information.
- Upcoming FAU-sponsored events for students, faculty, or staff
- Upcoming non-FAU events hosted on campus
- Upcoming non-FAU events hosted off campus by FAU partners (library, BC, etc.)
- Schedules of student services (labs, library, owl card center, etc.)
- Safety-related announcements
- Reminders of deadlines or important calendar dates
- Images of student work (art, architecture, etc.)
The originating department or unit (please see hints). The producer has the right to adjust for readability (i.e. increasing font size, reducing sentences to phrases, reducing days and months to abbreviations, reducing or increasing the size of graphics, etc.) but will check first with originator if possible. The document needs to be a JPG image, with a size of 1920 × 1080 pixels.
They are uploaded every Friday.
The content is due by Monday of the same week. You can send the e-mail slide(s) to Roberto Santiago.
They can stay two weeks at one time.
- Use no more than 6 lines of text, fewer words should be the goal.
- Use no font under 18 point, preferably larger.
- Prepare the slide in PowerPoint using the "onscreen show 16:9" setting.
- Use short phrases rather than sentences.
- Abbreviate the month and day of the week.
- Each slide is only onscreen for approximately 7 to 10 seconds.