Room Reservation & Key/Card Access
These guidelines apply to all Broward Campuses for use of facilities and property. In general, priority for use will be given to users and activities that enhance the mission and purpose of the University.
The Campus Associate Provost or designee must approve all uses of campus property and University facilities. Unauthorized use of campus property and University facilities is prohibited.
- For FAU and Non-FAU requests, please Download, Complete, and Sign the Facilities Use Application.
- E-mail completed application form to Angel Rassi and Patricia Koppisch.
- There is no fee room usage for FAU academic, administrative departments or the student government association when using space for the purpose of for-credit instruction, research, and university-related meetings. Quotes will be developed for all other requests.
- After Application approval, Non-FAU requestors will be required to submit an Agreement along with a Certificate of Insurance.
- Keys: Contact your College/department, or unit program assistant, or your Dean’s office to request keys to departmental areas and buildings on the Davie, Dania Beach-SeaTech or Fort Lauderdale campuses. Departments request keys through the FAU Work Order System using a tag number. Keys for FAU Broward Administrative facilities, offices, storage or other spaces not assigned to a College, department or division, please email your request to Patricia Koppisch.
- Key Delivery: The FAU locksmith will deliver the key(s) to Broward Campuses Administration in Davie/LA 212. The requestor will be notified and will be asked to pick up the key. Delivery arrangements can be made for non-Davie Campus requests.
- For Davie West - University of Florida Requests: Contact Patricia Koppisch for instructions.
- Leaving FAU: If you are leaving FAU or no longer need a particular key or swipe card access to a room, please return your key to your department/unit and/or request access be removed from your OwlCard.
Swipe Card Access: Contact your College, department, unit program assistant, or access designee to request OWLCARD access to departmental areas and buildings on the Davie, Dania Beach-SeaTech or Fort Lauderdale campuses. If you are an assigned designee, please use the below online CARD ACCESS REQUEST FORM. Only requests from approved personnel is accepted.
Note: Use this MS Excel spreadsheet template for multplie requests.