Room Reservation & Key/Card Access
These guidelines apply to all Broward Campuses for use of facilities and property. In general, priority for use will be given to users and activities that enhance the mission and purpose of the University.
The Campus Associate Provost or designee must approve all uses of campus property and University facilities. Unauthorized use of campus property and University facilities is prohibited.
- Download, complete, and print the room reservation form.
- Give all completed forms to Michelle Cavallo, Davie Campus Director of Operations (Phone: 954-236-1285).
- Complete the Key/Card Access Request Form and get an approval signature from your Dean or Department Head.
- For Davie, Fort Lauderdale fax, deliver or send completed form to:
- Michelle Cavallo (LA-212H, Fax: 954-236-1283)
- For Dania Beach/SeaTech send completed form to:
- Donna Saporito (ST-258, Fax 6-7007)
- If requesting a key, you will be called when it is ready to be picked up. Pickup locations are:
- Davie & Fort Lauderdale - Michelle Cavallo (LA-212B, Voice 6-1282)
- Dania Beach/SeaTech - keys will be delivered to Department secretary for distribution
- For card access, you will be called when the card is activated in the system.
- If you are leaving FAU or no longer need a particular key, return it to Michelle Cavallo. If you are leaving or no longer need card access entry to a particular location, notify Michelle Cavallo.