FAU will host two outdoor ceremonies on Thursday, April 29.
The first ceremony will start at 9 a.m. and the second ceremony will start at 5 p.m.
Both ceremonies will be held in FAU Stadium and will be webcast on FAU.edu.
In the event of inclement weather, Friday, April 30, will be used as a back-up day.
The wearing of face coverings will be required of all attendees.
Ceremony information can be found at https://www.fau.edu/registrar/graduation/ceremony.php
Please continue to monitor your FAU email for updates.
- Graduates that confirmed their attendance by the deadline are guaranteed to receive 4 guest tickets.
- Tickets will be made available online on April 13th.
- Graduates that confirmed their attendance by the RSVP deadline received an email on April 6 and April 12 with directions on how to go online to claim their 4 guest tickets.
- Graduates do not require a ticket.
- Extra tickets are not available for this event. The ceremony will be webcast live for those that are unable to attend in-person.
- To guarantee the safety of our guests, the sharing of tickets with other graduates is prohibited. Seats will be prearranged in socially distanced groups of 4.
Handicap and Special Seating:
- For any guests needing handicap or special seating, please contact the FAU Ticket Office at 1-866-FAU-OWLS (328-6957) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Infant and Child Ticket Policy
- Infants and children 2 years and younger will not require a ticket as long as they are sitting on an adult's lap. All other guests will need a ticket.
Parking & Directions
- Information about Parking and directions to campus is located at https://www.fau.edu/registrar/graduation/ParkingDirection.php