summer 2023 Guest Seating
Seating in the Carole and Barry Kaye Performing Arts Center is limited and admission to the Commencement Ceremony is by TICKET ONLY (graduates do not require a ticket). The number of guest tickets for each graduate is determined by the number of applications received by June 2, 2023. Students who submit their Application for Degree and reply to the RSVP email confirming their attendance by the published deadline dates each semester (see below) can expect to receive four tickets for their guests. As you invite family members and friends, please keep this seating limitation in mind. Graduation tickets will be issued online and can only be used for one point of entry.
- Application for Degree deadline for Summer 2023 is June 2, 2023.
- Graduates will receive an email invitation to their FAU email account on June 23, 2023.
- Graduates must RSVP to the Registrar’s Office by July 9, 2023 , if they intend to participate in the ceremony and receive guest tickets.
- Graduates that apply and RSVP by the deadline dates will be provided further information on how they will receive their guest tickets.
- Seating in the Carole and Barry Kaye Performing Arts Auditorium is limited and admission to the Commencement Ceremony is by ticket only (graduates do not require a ticket).
- Only students who RSVP by July 9 will be eligible to receive up to 4 guest tickets. Tickets will be sent to their FAU email account between July 11 and July 16.
- Doors to the auditorium open 1 hour ahead of the ceremony. Guests are strongly encouraged to arrive early to allow adequate time to park and pass through the security screening. Guests arriving 20 minutes before the ceremony will be delayed from entering the auditorium until the procession of graduates concludes.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Handicapped seating for guests is available on a first come first served basis. Ushers will be on hand at the event to guide guests to appropriate seating.
Infant and Child Ticket Policy: Infants and children, 2 years and younger will not require a ticket as long as they are sitting on an adult's lap. All other guests will need a ticket.