The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) is a multiple-choice assessment of basic academic knowledge in reading, mathematics, science and English and language usage. The objectives assessed on the TEAS exam are those which nurse educators deemed most appropriate and relevant to measure entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants.
Please read all information thoroughly to ensure you register for the proper program.
**The TEAS is no longer required for those students applying to the FAU Nursing program. Please contact the Nursing Department directly if you have any questions**
Test Administration Fee: $38.50, and an Exam Fee: $58.
- Be aware that there are TWO Payments for this test and you must create a TEAS user name/password. The administrative fee is $38.50. All fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and test date may not be rescheduled. The second payment of $58 will be paid at the test center on test day by credit card ONLY.
- Once this fee is paid, you will receive a confirmation email from PREPBLAST confirming your chosen appointment time and date.
Register for the TEAS:
- If you are taking the TEAS for another institution, please contact them regarding their retake policy.*YOU MUST CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD THROUGH ATI TESTING PRIOR TO YOUR TEST DATE* - This is in addition to the user name/password previously created to schedule your appointment with PrepBlast. The ATI user name/password will be used at the testing center to launch your exam. To begin this process CLICK HERE .
- All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- Exam can be taken at the Boca Raton campus or the Davie campus by clicking the appropriate link.
Test Center Regulation
Examinee are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time n the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for violation of any Test Center Regulation, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees. There will be a brief security check upon entry to the test room.
What to Bring
- A non-expired Government issued photo ID is required and must be presented prior to testing. **Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID matching exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS**. All ID's must include a current photograph, examinee's signature and a permanent address
- Current driver's License
- State Approved ID
- Current Passport
- Military ID
- Tribal ID
- Bring your email receipt sent to you by Prepblast and your username/password created with ATI Testing. YOU MUST CREATE A USERNAME AND PASSWORD THROUGH ATI TESTING PRIOR TO YOUR TEST DATE IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TEST - (see Registration Information above)
- The exam fee is due on the day of your scheduled exam. The fee is payable by CREDIT CARD ONLY. **NO CASH, NO CHECKS, NO MONEY ORDERS**
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
Schedule Your Exam
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understand the listed information
above including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulations.