Graduate Certificate in Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
The Women’s Studies Center at Florida Atlantic University is pleased to announce a Graduate Certificate Program available to students who have completed an undergraduate degree. There are two options available to students interested in the Graduate Certificate:
- Students may enroll in the Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies Graduate Certificate program while pursuing a degree in another field.
- Students may enroll in the Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies Graduate Certificate program independent of other graduate work.
The Graduate Certificate requires the following
- Twelve credit hours of graduate courses
- Three credit hours from one of the Women’s Studies core graduate courses
- Nine credit hours from a wide selection of graduate courses offered by departments throughout FAU ( approval of courses from the Center should be obtained prior to enrolling)
- Students must receive a grade of “B” or better
- At least six credit hours should be earned outside of your major ( for those students working toward a graduate degree)