(Graduate students contact the Graduate College)


  • Students wishing to change their program of study by changing, adding, or removing a major, concentration, minor and/or certificate must meet with their academic advisor to discuss any implications of doing so. Students can locate the name and contact information of their academic advisor through theSuccess Network. For additional information on the Success Network, please visit fau.edu/successnetwork/
  • Students may not declare a minor, second major, or dual degree after earning 90 credit hours.
  • Students may change their major only if they can meet all graduation requirements without a significant extension of their graduation date (freshmen must graduate within 8 semesters after entry, AA transfers within 4 semesters, and non-AA transfers within 6 semesters, depending on the number of credits transferred).