Records Requests

Requests to view an employee's personnel file are handled by Workforce Administration & Records Control department.  To view a file, a request can be made in writing, by faxing, or by calling Workforce Administration & Records Control for an appointment.  Requests will be handled in a reasonable time frame and there may be a charge for copying. You may make arrangements to view records by calling 561-297-2422 or faxing 561-297-3915 or by emailing

 Last Modified 4/9/18