Address/ Name/ Social Security Change

Address Change

  •  All employee home address changes can be updated by accessing the following link: Login and edit your home contact information.
  • Students please send emails to or go to MyFAU to make those changes yourself.

Name / Social Security Number Change

Faculty and Staff

Federal regulations require employers to validate that each employee's social security number and name on record exactly matches the social security number and name which appear on the individual's social security card to ensure proper tax reporting. In order to change either your social security number or your name on your Human Resources, and Payroll records, you must present your social security card, which reflects your correct social security number and new name to Workforce Administration &  Records Control, Instructional Services Building, Room 114.

If you have questions, you should call 561-297-2422 or email

If you have not requested a change of name with the Social Security Administration, please click on the button below to do so now:

Social Security Online