FAU ATI Progress Test
These exams are for students currently enrolled in the FAU College of Nursing. Each student will be assigned to a "cohort that will test as directed by the college. These proctored exams include the Critical Thinking Entrance and Exit exams, the Predictor, as well as Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Pharmacology, and other ATI exams.
- Students testing at an FAU campus will make appointments at www.fau.edu/testing prior to arriving at the test center.
- In order to register, students will need a debit or credit card to pay the $10.00 testing service fee.
- All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- The spelling of students’ names in their registrations must match the ID that will be presented at the appointment.
- For assistance, please email email@example.com (subject: CON ATI exam).
Test Center Regulations
Examinees must arrive 15 minutes prior to their testing appointments. Late arrivals will not be admitted and must get instructor’s permission to reschedule for a later date.
Test takers are required to be professional, civil and respectful at all time while on the premises of the Test Center. All exams are continuously monitored by video and audio recording, physical walk-through, and through the observation window. The Test Center Staff is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for a violation of any of the Test Center Regulations, including exhibiting abusive behavior towards the Test Center Staff or other examinees.There will a brief security check upon entry to the test room.
What to Bring
An FAU OWL Card (primary ID,) or valid government-issued, photo- and signature-bearing identification. A copy of the appointment confirmation email.
Hoodies, sweaters, jackets, coats or outerwear are NOT permitted in the testing rooms. It is suggested to dress accordingly (long sleeves) or you may not be permitted to test.
Schedule Your Exam
Testing at FAU
- Choose where you will be taking your exam below.
- This will take you to that campus test center’s website where you will again select " FAU CON ATI Exam"
By clicking the campus location below, I agree that I have read and understood the listed information above
including the ID requirements and Test Center Regulations and I am now ready to register. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK " FAU CON ATI Exam ".