1. Log in to FAU Student Onboarding Portal (owldone.fau.edu) portal using your FAUNet ID and password.
If you do not know your FAUNet ID, click "Claim NetID".
2. Once you have entered the portal, you will be able to access your financial aid, tuition deposit, immunizations, ALEKS PPL, OARS, and to reserve a spot for your New Transfer Student Orientation.
3. This will take you to the Orientation Reservation system. This should display your student information. If you notice errors on this personal information, please call us at 561.297.2733.
4. Complete the entire reservation system following through the pages on the left. The session dates that appear on your account show available sessions for your campus, major, and student type. If a particular session does not appear, it is likely full or not available for your major or campus. If NO dates appear, then please go back and confirm your campus and major.
5. At the end of My Reservation, you must submit payment for your orientation reservation. Please submit your orientation fee payment in order to reserve your spot. If a session fills before you submit your payment, you must return to the "Dates" page and select another orientation session. For your convenience, do not make travel arrangements until you have received your confirmation email.
6. Once payment is received, you will receive confirmation emails to your FAU email account. Please refer to those emails for further details on your orientation session.
Be sure to check your FAU email account regularly, as this is the official communication method from Florida Atlantic University.
7. Refer to the Checklist to be sure all you have completed all required steps before attending your orientation session.
If you encounter trouble placing your reservation, please contact our office at 561-297-2733.