Tuition and Billing Services
Setting up Authorized Users
Students can authorize others—such as parents, guardians, or sponsors—to view their accounts and pay their bills. To authorize a user, the student submits the new user’s e-mail address and signs an electronic authorization on the FAU Billing web site.
Login instructions and a randomly generated password will be sent to the new authorized user. After logging in with the e-mail address and this password, the authorized user updates a profile and chooses a new password.
Authorized users can view account details, view monthly statements and make payments. A user who is authorized by more than one student can choose at login which student account to work with. Then, the authorized user can switch to another student’s account by clicking the Select Student tab in the interface.
In order to activate this feature, please ask the student to follow these steps:
- Go to: https://myfau.fau.edu/signed_in/selector/index
- Select Sign in to login to your MYFAU account
- Select FAU Self-Service
- Select Student Services
- Select Student Account
- Select Account Summary by term
- Select Pay Your Bill or Review Your Statement
- Under My Profile Set up (right side of webpage), Select Authorized Users and then hit Add Authorized user and complete the information that is asked for.
If you have any questions or are having difficulty setting up an Authorized User, please call us at 561-297-6101 for assistance.
**Login Link for Authorized Users once the Authorized User receives a password https://epay.fau.edu/C20081_tsa/web/login.jsp