Choose the right University
- FAU provides unequalled access to education as the only university with seven campuses and sites located along Florida's southeast coastline.
- FAU maximizes the public's investment in education through collaborations with private organizations such as the Scripps Research Institute, the Max Planck Society, the Torrey Pines Institute for Molecular Studies, the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Research Institute and the Smithsonian Marine Station.
- Choose from among more than 180 degree programs in some of the most innovative fields you can imagine.
- Opportunities for academically outstanding students with the University Honors Programs & the Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College.
- U.S. and foreign dignitaries, Emmy Award and Pulitzer Prize winners, an astronaut and executives who have served in organizations such as Boeing, eBay, Motorola and the White House are among the more than 107,000 alumni FAU has prepared for success.
- FAU’s independent medical education program in the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine has received preliminary accreditation from the Liaison Committee on Medical Education, the nationally recognized accrediting authority for medical education programs in the U.S. and Canada.
- The first class of medical students was in Fall 2011.
- FAU is home to one of the nation's foremost ocean research centers, Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute, where FAU scientists, engineers, students and staff focus their efforts on ocean-related innovation, exploration, research, education and conservation.
Transfer Application deadline for spring 2017 has been extended to November 30, 2016