|Why FAU||Honors Programs||
|Admissions Requirements||Pay Application Fee|
|Application Deadlines||Pay Tuition Deposit|
|How to Apply||Curriculum Sheets by Major|
|Early Admissions||Exam Credit|
- A quality institution ranked by the Carnegie Foundation, Princeton Review and others.
- Among the most diverse universities in the country, with students from all 50 states and more than 180 countries.
- Choose from among more than 180 degree programs in some of the most innovative fields you can imagine.
- Work side-by-side with top-notch faculty on research that will shape the future.
- Our 22:1 student faculty ratio provides the personal attention found in many small private colleges while offering the resources of a major research University.
- Opportunities for academically outstanding students with the University Honors Programs & the Harriet L. Wilkes Honors College.
For students interested in the Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine, go to http://med.fau.edu/medicine/admissions