Tech Runway's Launch Competition
FAU Tech Runway's Launch Competition provides the most promising ventures and talented entrepreneurs the opportunity to apply to the Venture Program.
The competition seeks exceptional entrepreneurs and startups with high-growth potential and disruptive technologies. Companies accepted into the Venture Program must have strategic alignment with FAU's research focus areas, including: drone technologies, educational technologies, environmental science, marine science, ocean engineering, neuroscience, healthy aging, big data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cyber security, sensing and smart systems. Learn more about FAU's strategic goals here.
Applications are Closed
Please review the Launch Competition General Information page before applying.
Program participants receive more than $100,000 in resources and services, including but not limited to:
- Structured team-based mentoring
- Entrepreneurial instruction
- Introductions to potential sources of early-stage capital
- Programs and resources from FAU's Innovation and Business Development pipeline
- Marketing and business planning support from college interns
- Free co-working space
- Access to regional business and technology events
- Free office hours from premier professional support firms (attorneys, accountants, etc.)
Graduates from the Venture Program receive:
- Introductions to local resources and marketing
- Access to the FAU Tech Runway Investor Network (TRIN)
- Continued resources from FAU's Innovation and Business Development pipeline
Have a Question? Email us at email@example.com
LAUNCH COMPETITION DATES
VC10 Application Deadline Extension:
Sunday, April 24 at 11:59 p.m.
Finalists Notified Between:
May 1 to 18
Market Validation Program: (Required)
VC10 Program Kick Off:
Not Ready for the Launch Competition?
Check out FAU's Innovation and Business Development pipeline to learn about other resources.