A Supplemental Addendum should be attached to all agreements for goods and services received from vendors. Please review the below list to determine which Addenda you should attach to each agreement. If you have any questions, please contact this Office for assistance.
- General (Can be attached to any Vendor agreement. If you are unsure which addenda to use, use this one).
- Basic General (Can be attached to any moderate- to low-risk Vendor agreement).
- Critical Terms (This Addenda contains the minimum terms FAU includes in all Vendor agreements. Can be attached to any low-risk Vendor agreement).
- General - Zero Dollar (To be used for all Vendor agreements in which FAU is receiving a good/service but is not making any payment to the Vendor).
- General - Agreement with Another Florida Public Entity (To be used for any agreement in which the other party is also public entity of the State of Florida).
- FAU's Provision of Goods & Services (To be used for any agreement in which FAU is providing the goods and/or services, and the other party is paying FAU).
- General - FAU Lab Schools (To be used by FAU's Lab Schools for all Vendor agreements in which the Lab School is receiving a good/service).
Specific Contract-Type Addenda
- Athletics Services (To attach to agreements where the FAU Athletics department is receiving a service from the Vendor).
- Collaboration (To attach to agreements where FAU is partnering/collaborating with the other party. No exchange of money is contemplated).
- Consulting Services (To attach to agreements where FAU is receiving consulting services from the Vendor).
- Disaster & Emergency Services
- Entertainment & Performance (To attach to Vendor agreements for speakers, performers, other entertainers, etc.).
- Hotel Events & Room Block - General
- Leases (To attach to agreements in which FAU is leasing space under 5,000 square feet)
- Library Subscriptions
- Piggyback Agreements (To attach to a Vendor proposal/quote which is piggybacking off another agreement; i.e., we are utilizing a competitive solicitation issued by another entity in order to procure the goods/services).
- Purchase/Lease of Goods or Equipment (To be used for any agreement in which FAU is purchasing or leasing goods or other equipment from the Vendor).
- Software (To attach to agreements where FAU is purchasing/licensing software from the Vendor).
Secondary Addenda. Use these as needed, in addition to a Supplemental Addendum from above.
- Federally Funded Projects Addendum (To be used for all Vendor agreements in which FAU is using any Federal Funds to pay the Vendor).
- Privacy & Security Addendum (To be used when the Vendor is receiving or has access to any protected health or student data).
- Business Associate Agreement (To be used when the Vendor will have access to Protected Health Information).
Please utilize one of the below templates as may be required. Please remember that ALL contracts must be submitted to this Office for review and approval prior to execution by an authorized University official, including those templates provided below. Sufficient time must be allowed so that proper review and document execution can be accomplished prior to the commencement of the contemplated activities and expiration of deadlines. Contract documents must be reviewed by the individual who submits them to ensure that their content accurately reflects the agreed upon operational/business terms. Submitting copies of prior contracts with the same vendor, if any exist, will serve to expedite the review and negotiation process and should be submitted in conjunction whenever possible. See the Contracts section of the FAQ of this website for more information on processing contracts. Additionally, due to the specialized and complex nature of transactions related to medical education and the delivery of patient care, please contact Audra Lazarus directly for assistance with those contracts.
- Professional Services Agreement (Basic agreement that can be used in most situations, when FAU is getting professional services from a vendor).
- Goods & Services Agreement (To be used when FAU is purchasing goods and ancillary services from a vendor).
- Services Agreement (To be used when FAU is receiving services from a vendor).
- Piggyback Agreement (To be used as an agreement with a vendor, when FAU is utilizing another entity's contract that was competitively sourced a/k/a piggybacking).
- Entertainment & Performance Agreement (To be used when FAU is hiring a speaker, entertainer, or other performer to perform at/for FAU).
- Non-Binding Memorandum of Understanding (To be used when FAU is partnering/collaborating with the other party. No exchange of money is contemplated).
- License Agreement - Works of Art (To be used when FAU is licensing a work of art, such as a play).
- Equipment License Agreement (To be used when a third party is licensing certain equipment from FAU).
- FAU's Performance of Services Agreement (To be used when FAU is providing services to a third party).