Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Degree Program
What is Electrical Engineering About?
Electrical engineering is the design and analysis of any device or system that uses electricity or electromagnetic radiation, including computers and the networks that connect them; consumer electronic goods like MP3 players, satellite radio and HDTV; power generation and transmission systems; wireless cellular and wireline telephone networks; integrated circuits and electronic devices; electronic motors and actuators; MRI and other medical instruments and more. The variety of challenges facing our modern society means that electrical engineers can look forward to highly rewarding, dynamic careers.
Electrical Engineering Undergraduate Degree Program Information
- Degree Requirements
- Advising Flowchart (pdf)
- Course Syllabi
IFP Check Lists and Flight Plans for a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- MAC1105 (College Algebra)
- MAC1140 (Pre-Calculus Algebra)
- MAC2311 (Calculus with Analytic Geometry 1)
- Undergraduate Mission, Objectives and Student Outcomes
- Enrollment and Graduation Data
- Student Learning Outcomes Assessment (pdf)