MS Information Technology and Management - Admission Requirements
- Students are expected to have a bachelor’s degree in information technology, information systems, data analytics, computer science, or an IT-related field of study. Applicants with another undergraduate degree and documented work experience of two or more years in an IT function will be evaluated as well. Students are expected to have taken a programming course, methods of calculus or calculus 1, and a course in statistics. The admission committee will evaluate the application holistically to determine applicant suitability using several factors such as academic performance, GPA, background and experience. The admission committee may assign remedial courses on a case-by-case basis.
- Submit official transcripts from previous institutions attended. The desirable minimum bachelor GPA is 3.0 (of a 4.0 maximum).
- The GRE is not required for this program.
- International students from non-English-speaking countries must be proficient in written and spoken English as evidenced by a score of at least 500 (paper-based test) or 213 (computer-based test) or 79 (Internet-based test) on the TOEFL or a score of at least 6.0 on the IELTS.
- Meet other requirements of the FAU Graduate College.