BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (ECET) at MDC to MS in Computer Engineering (CE) at FAU/COECS
Students graduating with a Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology (BS ECET) at MDC are qualified for admission into the MS in Computer Engineering (MS CE) at FAU upon completing the following steps and requirements:
- Completion of the BS ECET at MDC with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Submit the GRE scores (verbal and quantitative sections). The GRE requirement is waived for students who completed the BS ECET at MDC with a GPA of at least 3.25 (of a possible 4.0) in the last 60 credits attempted prior to graduation.
- Complete the following "bridge" courses:
- STA 2023 Introductory Statistics
- COP 1334 Introduction to C++ Programming
- COP 3530 Data Structures and Algorithm Analysis
- Meet all other FAU admission requirements.
- Complete and submit the Program Audit Form.