The Office for Academic and Student Services (OASS) is devoted to providing a comprehensive system of student, faculty, and staff support to enhance student success in progressing through various programs in the College of Education. OASS accomplishes this mission in many ways.
- Assists students through an advising process that promotes informed, capable, ethical, and reflective decision-making
Auditing Student Progress
- Coordinates and monitors college efforts to recruit, support, and retain students
- Manages and monitors students through decision points in academic programs
- Coordinates the College’s student scholarships
- Serves as a collaborative link between academic departments, school districts, and other partners through the coordination of clinical placements
Data Management and Reporting
- Manages the College’s data system to assist with external and internal reporting
- Communicates with departments to provide data for program improvement
Accreditation and Program Approval
- Coordinates and monitors the College’s CAEP accreditation and Florida Department of Education program approval process.