- Advanced registration for Spring 2018 will be available starting October 30, 2017 at 10 PM.
- Registration times are based on earned credit hours and special group designations.
- Be sure you are able to access Self Service prior to your registration date.
- Check for any Holds that may prevent registration.
- Review the Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) for your degree requirements.
* For special groups the registration time is only valid for 24 Hours as a special group
|Student Classification||Date||Start Time|
|Graduate Student||October 30||10:00 p.m.|
|LEARN (NSF Grant) Students *||October 30||10:00 p.m.|
|NCAA Athletes *||October 30||10:00 p.m.|
|Soar–in–4 Students *||October 30||10:00 p.m.|
|Veterans eligible for GI Bill *||October 30||10:00 p.m.|
|University Honors Program *||October 30||10:00 p.m.|
|Second Baccalaureates||October 31||10:00 p.m.|
|Seniors: 130 or more credit hours||October 31||10:00 p.m.|
|Seniors: 110-129 credit hours||October 31||11:00 p.m.|
|Seniors: 90-109 credit hours||November 1||12:00 a.m.|
|Juniors: 80-89 credit hours||November 1||10:00 p.m.|
|Juniors: 70-79 credit hours||November 1||11:00 p.m.|
|Juniors: 60-69 credit hours||November 2||12:00 a.m.|
|Sophomores: 40-59 credit hours||November 2||10:00 p.m.|
|Sophomores: 30-39 credit hours||November 2||10:30 p.m.|
|Freshman: 15-29 credit hours||November 2||11:30 p.m.|
|Freshman: 5-14 credit hours||November 3||12:00 a.m.|
|Freshman: 0-4 credit hours||November 3||12:30 a.m.|
|Newly Admitted Undergraduate Transfers||November 6||12:00 a.m.|
|Newly Admitted Second Baccalaureate||November 6||12:00 a.m.|
|Newly Admitted Graduate||November 6||12:00 a.m.|
|Newly Admitted Undergraduate Freshman||November 20||12:00 a.m.|
|Non-Degree Students online through MYFAU||January 2||12:00 a.m.|
|State Tuition Waiver Students||January 5||12:00 a.m.|