APPLICATION FOR DEGREE AND CERTIFICATES
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete all parts of the application. This form cannot be processed unless it is complete.
- Once the application is complete, click "Print PDF" at the bottom of the form.
- Submit the application(s) to your college advisor and obtain preliminary approval (signature). Please note, some colleges require that you make an advising appointment in order to submit your Application for Degree.
- If you anticipate receiving more than one degree and/or certificate, you must file a separate form for each.
- Log into MyFAU.
- Click on "Student Records".
- Click on "View Student Information".
- Your Current Program is listed under Curriculum Information.
*If any changes need to made to your Current Program, please submit a Change of Major form along with your Application for Degree.
Approved applications must be returned to the Register's Office located in the Student Support Services Building (SU 80 - Room 144) or emailed to email@example.com.
We have a strictly enforced deadline to apply for graduation. These dates are posted in the Academic Calendar. Please note, any applications received after the deadline need to be submitted with a Late Application for Degree form.
All communications, including important graduation information and ceremony details, from the Registrar's office will be sent to your FAU email. Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure that you receive these communications.
If you are graduating and want to attend the ceremony and receive guest tickets, please visit our Commencement Ceremony page for important ceremony details and deadlines.