Abstract Deadline: January 11th, 2017
Event Dates: February 24-25th, 2017
Event Date: March 30th, 2017
The Florida Atlantic University Undergraduate Research Journal (FAURJ) is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal that is published annually. The FAURJ is published online and in print by OURI's student club, the Council for Scholarship and Inquiry (C.S.I.). Its missions are to showcase high quality undergraduate research in all fields, supply students with an idea of the standard of research, and promote inquiry-based activities at FAU.
Boca Raton Workshop Schedule
Summer 2016 Schedule:
- June 8th 1:00-2:00 p.m. Research Ethics in General Classroom South, room 222
- June 21st 10:00-11:00 a.m. How to get started in Research and Inquiry in General Classroom South, room 222
- July 11th 2:00-3:00 p.m. How to get started in Research and Inquiry in General Classroom South, room 226
- August 9th 10:00-11:00 a.m. Research Ethics in General Classroom South, room 226
- August 9th 11:00-12:00 a.m. How to get started in Research and Inquiry in General Classroom South, room 226
How to Get Started in Research and Inquiry : This workshop, offered each Month, will discuss the beginning steps on how to get started in undergraduate research and inquiry, including what is research, how to get involved in research and inquiry, how to contact faculty members, and much more!
Research Ethics:Here students will learn about the projects that need to have research compliance through the Division of Research and the roads to take in order to conduct ethical research.
Preparing for Graduate School: Are you interested in applying for Graduate School? This workshop will assist students who are interested in furthering their education and tips from students who have been recently admitted into a graduate program.