Outstanding Owls Deserve Scholarships
All potential Owls who complete the admissions application are considered for FAU’s merit based scholarships through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Merit based scholarships are limited and competitive. We highly recommend that students apply early as scholarships are typically awarded early in the year.
In order to be considered for any of the merit based scholarships through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, you must have:
- Been accepted as a degree seeking student to FAU before the scholarship deadlines below
- Have a high school diploma or its equivalent
Important Notes About Merit Based Scholarships:
- All awards are paid towards students account balances in the Fall and Spring terms only. These scholarships are not applicable to summer semester balances.
- Eligible students may receive only one merit based scholarship unless otherwise stated in the scholarship award letter as most scholarships are not stackable.
- Applicants will only be considered for awards they are deemed eligible for by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Freshman Scholarships : January 15th (unless otherwise noted).
- Transfer Scholarships : March 1st (unless otherwise noted).
For access to our admissions scholarship descriptions please click one of the following:
- Freshman Scholarship Opportunities
- Transfer Scholarship Opportunities
- International Students Scholarship Opportunities
Florida Atlantic University offers a comprehensive financial aid program to assist in meeting reasonable educational expenses by both full-time and part time students who might otherwise be unable to afford college.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available on October 1st of your high school senior year online at www.studentaid.ed.gov. You will also have the ability to use your prior prior year family taxes for your FAFSA to determine your federal aid.
Learn more about need based scholarships, external scholarships, federal loans, grants, and federal Work Study options through our Office of Financial Aid at www.fau.edu/finaid.
The FAU Financial Aid priority deadline is March 1st
If you have any questions or comments, please contact: email@example.com