Working With and Securing Foundation Funding:
Advancement and Sponsored Programs Routing
To support faculty on The Race to Excellence, FAU's Strategic Plan, the Office of Institutional Advancement's (ADV) goal is to provide exceptional service for three reasons: to coordinate grant submissions with the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP), to provide useful information about the funder, and to ensure that priority-driven relationships are managed with the utmost professionalism at FAU.
*Note: The best view of this flow chart is on a tablet or larger device.
Download the flow chart here
- Development Officer: DO
- Office of Institutional Advancement: ADV
- Office of Sponsored Programs: OSP
- Office of Research Development: ORD
- Florida Atlantic University Foundation: FAUF
- Principal Investigator: PI
• Proposals Submitted through the Florida Atlantic University Foundation (FAUF)
• Florida Atlantic University Gift vs. Grant