Fiscal Reinstatement Appeal

Students who have been canceled from their classes due to non-payment may submit an Fiscal Reinstatement Appeal to the Office of the Registrar.  The Appeal form can be submitted either in-person to Office of the Registrar or online.

If you wish to submit the Appeal in-person, please download the form, complete it, and submit it to the Registrar’s Office.  Please use the following printable form:

If you wish to submit the Appeal via our on-line form, please use this link:

 Last Modified 12/21/17