The Office of University Communications coordinates campus photography and can assist in scheduling a photographer for your event or activity.
Official campus photographs can be found at our Photo Gallery
Photographer Request Form
- Release Forms
- A release is a written agreement between you, the University and the person you are photographing or the person who owns the property you are photographing. The purpose of the release is to protect you, and the University, from any future lawsuits the person might file for claims such as defamation and invasion of privacy.
- Model Release Form
- Portraits are taken on a walk-in basis and should only take 3-5 minutes. Please dress appropriately and be professional in both attire and appearance. 2017 Portrait Schedule:
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - Building 4, Room 103 - 9am to 12pm|1-4pm
- If your college or department would like to schedule its own portrait day, please contact. For additional questions, contact email@example.com
- To download your portrait contact your area’s Communications Officer or contact firstname.lastname@example.org