WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF EQUITY
The Office of Equity and Inclusion (OEI) promotes and supports a working and learning environment free from any form of unlawful discrimination, harassment or retaliation. We focus on the needs of the University community through the incorporation of diversity, equity, and inclusion in programming and through training initiatives. OEI serves as the office of the ADA Coordinator and the Title IX Coordinator.
In furtherance of the University's commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, OEI staff are responsible for the following activities:
- Assuring the University's compliance with equal opportunities and civil rights laws and related University policies and regulations.
- Investigating complaints of discrimination, discriminatory harassment, and retaliation.
- Providing appropriate accommodations under the ADA for employees.
- Developing and monitoring the University's Affirmative Action Plan.
- Training the University community about their rights and responsibilities under applicable equal opportunity and civil rights laws and related University policies and regulations.
- Preparing the annual equity report for State of Florida.
The University is commited to responding promptly and constructively when it learns of possible discrimination, discriminatory harassment, or retaliation, preventing recurrence and provide effective remedies.
Kenneth R. Williams Administration Building
777 Glades Road, Room 265
Boca Raton, Florida 33431-0991
Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Florida Relay System: 800-955-8771
Donovan Diaz, J.D.
Executive Director and Title IX Coordinator
Ellie Hyppolite, M.S
Assistant Director and Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Briana Eubanks, J.D.
Civil Rights Investigator and Trainer
Compliance Services Manager