Add/drop form (for late adding courses)

Application for degree

Change of advisor 

Change of Concentrations: If you need to change or add a concentration or minor, this must be done in person with the Director of Academic Support, David Flanigan, HC 132

Please note that per Florida Atlantic policy, students may not declare a minor, second major/concentration, or dual degree after earning 90 credit hours. Students may change their major/concentration only if they can meet all graduation requirements without a significant extension of their graduation date. 

 If you are changing colleges or adding a minor in another college, you will need to contact the advising office of that college to initiate the changes.  All required areas of the Google Docs form must be completed to start the Declaration/Removal process.  This is all you will need to complete as the information will be entered elsewhere by proxy on your behalf.  Once the entire process is complete, you will receive notification that it has been processed by the Registrar.  You can also confirm any changes by checking your unofficial transcript. If you have any questions concerning the process, please email David Flanigan at

Individually Designed Concentration

Directed Independent Study

Exit Survey (online)


Forgiveness Policy Request

Honors Code Infraction

Internship (online)