Concert Percussion Ensemble
Concert Percussion Ensemble performs challenging works for 4 to 15 experienced percussionists. Advanced performance skills in xylophone, 4-mallet marimba, snare drum, and multi-percussion is required. Placement is by audition, held the Saturday before the fall term begins each year. Through audition, this ensemble is open to any student at FAU. The Concert Percussion Ensemble is directed by Professor Matthew Nichols. For additional information, contact the University Bands office at (561) 297-3854.
- FAU Concert Band Festival
- University Bands Faculty and Staff
- University Bands Graduate Conducting Program
- Wind Ensemble Past Repertoire
- FAU Summer Concert Band
- 2017-2018 Ensemble Audition Music: Winds and Percussion (UPDATED!)