Commercial Music Program
For more information, please visit: www.fau.edu/arts/music.php
Admission & Scholarship Audition Dates for Fall 2022
March 5, 2022 (last audition date for scholarship consideration)
ALL major degrees in the department of music require an audition
For Undergraduate Applicants:
For Graduate Applicants:
The Commercial Music program offers comprehensive undergraduate and graduate programs to help students develop skills for a professional music career. Students are able to study the business of music as they develop their individual instrumental and/or vocal skills. In addition, the Commercial Music program provides students with valuable practical experience through internships and working on FAU's record label, Hoot/Wisdom Recordings LLC.
Degrees offered by the Commercial Music program:
- Bachelor of Music with Major in Commercial Music - Commercial Music Composition Concentration
- Bachelor of Music with Major in Commercial Music - Music Technology Concentration
- Bachelor of Music with Major in Commercial Music - Music Business Concentration
- Minor in Commercial Music
- Master of Music - Commercial Music
For more information, direct your inquiries to 561-297-0600 or select the above links.