PhD Student Conference and Research Travel Grants 2021-2022 - Spring 2022
The Comparative Studies Program is pleased to offer conference and research grant opportunities to all current students in the program. This award will be made to an outstanding PhD student to support his or her presentation of a paper at a professional conference. Award must be used during the academic year, August 2021 to July 1, 2022.
- By the date of application, the applicant must be a student in good standing with a minimum of 3.7 GPA.
The applicant must submit the following items by March 15, 2022.
- Abstract of paper to be presented
- Acceptance letter from conference organizers
- letter of support from professor or advisor
Awardee will be selected by the PhD Executive Committee.
Notification and terms of the award
- Applicants will be notified before the end of the semester.