Parking and Transportation Services provides charter bus services at competitive rates for the university community to travel to FAU sponsored functions and events. Our buses provide up to a 32 passenger capacity and can be chartered for either local or long distance trips.
How do I make a charter reservation?
We require a minimum of two weeks advance notice for a charter reservation, although requests should be made as soon as possible. Reservations are based on availability and are made on a first come, first served basis.
Who can use the charter service?
Faculty, staff, departments and FAU sponsored student organizations.
What size vehicles are available?
We currently operate 3 buses of which have a 14, 24, and 32 passenger occupancy.
What can I use a charter bus for?
The buses can be used for special events, conference shuttles, campus tours, airport transfers, local trips, day trips and overnight or weekend trips. Other special requests not listed will be determined by the Director.
Can a customer rent just a vehicle?
No, all services include a licensed driver.
What is the cost?
Prices vary based on the destination and duration of the charter.
Who do I contact for any questions or reservations?
Please contact Kimberly Valinski at 561-297-4107 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- No open containers of alcohol on the bus.
- No standing while bus is moving. Driver will not begin nor continue to travel while passengers are standing.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the charter date may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- Parking and Transportation Services shall not be liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road conditions, weather or other circumstances beyond its control.
- Client will be held responsible for damages incurred to the vehicle caused by the group, member of the group, or any party the group is involved with during the charter.
- Estimated prices do not necessarily reflect the final cost. Any changes in the itinerary may change the final cost of the charter. The final cost will be calculated after completion of the charter.
- Client will be responsible for an incidental costs such as parking at another facility, tolls etc. Overnight trips require room, board, and meals for the driver to be paid by the client at the time of the charter.
For pricing and additional information please contact Kimberly Valinski at 561-297-4107 or email@example.com.