Banner is a comprehensive computer information system that contains information on courses, students, faculty, and alumni. All information within Banner is secured and confidential. Access to information is limited to your status within FAU. The following information is intended for the users of Banner, ePrint and Web Focus. The links below can be used to access the most commonly used products.
- Banner Production - The Production Student Information System.
- Banner Development - This development instance of the Student Information System.
- Banner Test - The Test instance of the Student Information System.
- Banner HIST - For very limited access to historical records of Banner.
- ePrint - Online report storage and retrieval system. Reports are stored and reviewed from ePrint via a Web browser which eliminates the need to print the reports. Reports can be printed from ePrint if need be.
- Web Focus 8 - Information retrieval tool which enables users to gain access to numerous databases and file systems through a Web browser.
- Leap Ahead - Information retrieval system which enables users to gain access to numerous databases and file systems from custom built templates via a Web browser, that has been tailored for specific applications.
- FAU Self-Service - Banner’s Self-Service Web-based application that provides information to users.
Banner Security Forms
- Banner Student - Admissions, Financial Aid, Registrar
- OIT Access request form – ANDISEC/FAUSFTP2
- Request Access to Banner as a Security Officer (Position of Trust)
- Security and Confidentiality - Statement of Responsibility