Announcements and Updates
The Webex issues for Chromebook have been resolved.
iPad fixed is expected soon - Meanwhile, we recommend iPad users continue joining Webex sessions using your iPhone, Android device, or by using a Mac/Windows laptop or desktop computer.
Here are key tips and resources to help you make the shift to learning online.
- Familiarize yourself with Canvas and WebEx and make sure you can access these resources on your devices (laptop, tablet, desktop computer, etc).
- Check Canvas often and reach out to instructors to find out how your classes will be held.
- Expect ongoing changes, and be patient with your instructors – and with yourself – as we all adjust to a new learning environment.
- Dedicate time for each of your classes, and be prepared to attend live lecture sessions if required.
- Be Cyber Aware and visit our Online Security Basics.
- You can access more great tips by visiting our Helpdesk Article.
Basic Tech Requirements
You will need:
- Devices to connect such as a desktop computer, laptop, or tablet
- Stable high-speed internet access (DSL, cable, home or public Wi-Fi, eduroam)
- Current versions of a web browser such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Safari
- Check out our Minimum and Recommended Computer Configurations.
- If using a Mobile Device, it's recommended to download corresponding Mobile Apps: