Fraternity & Sorority Life Ambassador Program
The purpose of the Fraternity & Sorority Life Ambassador Program is to:
· Encourage unaffiliated students to join a Fraternity or Sorority.
· Distribute & articulate information about fraternity & sorority life to incoming students/parents and answer questions about the recruitment/intake processes.
· Promote the benefits of fraternity & sorority life at FAU, while actively breaking negative stereotypes
Learning Outcomes for Ambassadors:
· Team members will enhance their own personal & leadership development.
· Team members will enhance communication skills.
· Team members will build positive relationships with other f/s members, non-affiliated students and other campus constituents.
· Team members will be instrumental in getting the FAU community informed & excited about
Fraternity & Sorority Life
Ambassador Job Description:
· Attend the F/S Ambassador 2 training sessions before working an orientation session.
· Be available throughout the summer to assist with at least 5 student orientation sessions.
· Attend transfer orientations, as needed
· Attend admissions events, as needed throughout the Fall & Spring semesters.
· Attend F/S Life programs, as needed throughout the Fall & Spring semesters.
Who is eligible to apply?
· The F/S Life Ambassador Program is for members of the f/s community who joined their
organizations within the year of the last membership drive.
· You must be a member, in good standing, of your respective fraternity or sorority.
Interested in applying to be a part of the 2013 Ambassador team? Click HERE . Application should be completed in one sitting. If you have further questions, please contact F/S Life at email@example.com for more information.