With a variety of class options including Zumba, Cycling, Strength, TRX, Cardio Kickboxing, and more FAU Group Fitness has the perfect class to meet your schedule and style! Our motivating and educated instructors will provide challenging exercises and intensity options to help all participants reach individual fitness goals.
What to Know:
- Classes are on a first come, first serve basis
- All participants must have a Group Fitness Pass for each individual class in order to be able to attend. Passes can be picked up at the RecDesk up to TWO HOURS prior to the start of each class.
- Entry into all Group Fitness Classes will not be permitted 5 minutes after the start of each class. After 5 minutes the class will be closed and no additional participants will be permitted to enter.
GROUP FITNESS CLASS REGISTRATION
Participants can register for any group fitness class 4 hours prior to the class start time.
Click on each class type to view all available class offerings each day
- Dance Fusion:
- Bust a move in this fun-filled, upbeat, blended dance class! Whether you’re just starting out or you’re a seasoned dancer, Dance Fusion allows you to work on
your moves for anything from Salsa to Hip-hip, incorporating a variety of genres of music while building stamina and endurance. Come for an exciting approach to cardio in this high energy class!
- Experience a Latin-based dance class that incorporates easy to learn movements for anyone and everyone! Using unique moves, high energy, and motivating music,
participants can dance away their stress. Zumba is a “feel-happy” workout that is great for the body and the mind!
- a people-inspired dance fitness program that combines explosive dance movements with bodyweight toning that tone and sculpt your body. In MixxedFit®, we work out to
all genres of music (hip hop, top 40, rock and everything in between). Our choreography is simple, repetitive and easy to follow, which means you can naturally increase your level of intensity
during your workout. You can focus on getting lost in the music rather than having to follow complicated dance steps.
Group Fitness Instructors